Posts by Password77
179 posts total, newest first.
Simple ESP & Telekill & W2Sin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - There is no point in arguing about if statements. You code however you please as long as you get the same end result. As far as beginners C+ping goes, I see nothing wrong with trying out snippets released for PUBLIC use.ObjectCreateStruct OCS full structin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - nope. I have learned some stuff from him though.[QUOTE=NSixx;6665542]so ur not as good as him?[/QUOTE]ObjectCreateStruct OCS full structin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Cool story bro. I never commented on his coding skills. I never said I was as good as him. I just wanted to know how he can "do" his computer screen? O.o[QUOTE=Saltine;6663871]
Believe it or not, he is one of the more inObjectCreateStruct OCS full structin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Wanna troll me?
1) How did you "do" this. I never knew you can do a screen or a code lmaoooo
2) You are homosexual
3) GTFO
4) uMad?[QUOTE=Ch40zz-C0d3r;6659103]Wanna troll me?
1. His name is supercarz
2. I did this
3. MucMenu Base. Updatedin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Saltine;6649334]
What does "C+Pters have as far as i know mocked the "real" coders to release something here." mean, anyway? And he was not bashing anyone, he was simply stating that most of the people in this se
Showing the 5 most recent posts.