Posts by I'm pain
7 posts total, newest first.
This DTX is made by mein CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - This DTX's name is"Ramos M4A1".
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/312016a668c438bfc645f23335dea0ec5a981d31
97833[HELP] How to use CFrez.exein CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Give me~I can~/yayA new recruits to you greetings~in Member Introduction & Return - Today is a holiday.
I don't have to go to school.Who can give me this tool?I really need it.in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Exsilium;6124107]CFrez is not a free tool, people don't just give it away. It is pointless having it unless you have the knowledge of Rez modification in the first place, Also other tools to use along side it.[/QUA new recruits to you greetings~in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Exsilium;6124087] so you mean you are 14?? /hmm
and you are new here..
didn't get the rest, also this is totally the wrong section to make this thread. Not a good start kid[/QUOTE]
Today is a holiday.......
Showing the 5 most recent posts.