Posts by PPCINJ
317 posts total, newest first.
AVA / Aeria Games AP Generator v4.50 - Generate hundreds of AP every day!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I have tested it, and it actually works. However, don't use on main, very high ban chance.Aeria Games to sell to European company!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Th only thing I know about P7 is that they have extremely good Servers... I can Play Planetside2 at a Ping about 10-15.M40A5 Perm Shop Files!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=C0ldxS0ap;9349011]WHAT DO U MEAN BY.. REPLACE. I CANT EVEN REPLACE SHIT[/QUOTE]
U even Admin bro?Moving to Russiain General - Stop fucking moving to our coutry .../rage/rageWHATS YOUR FAVORITE POINTMAN weaponin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Im very sorry, but i have only cap guns XD. But if you go to get one, get Mach Turtle. It has awesome ROF and the recoil isn't that big. And you can modificate it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.