Posts by TheSanderHD
68 posts total, newest first.
Old WarRock Weapon Textures!in WarRock Skinning - [QUOTE=makis5;6173344]nope but why you want the old textures?[/QUOTE]
Old psg looks way better than now, old TMP looked way better than mw2 ones, old mp5 looks way better, old mp5k looks way better.
I just like old onesOld WarRock Weapon Textures!in WarRock Skinning - [QUOTE=makis5;6173275]i don't think they are doing something ATM because i was artillering the shit out of that game for some hours but they did nothing so..![/QUOTE]
You tested also?Old WarRock Weapon Textures!in WarRock Skinning - [QUOTE=makis5;6172675]so did it work or something?[/QUOTE]
Didn't work at all, every weapon what I want take out gives me and dds error, then another error what closes the game completely, and the red error has some weiOld WarRock Weapon Textures!in WarRock Skinning - I can get them any time with reinstalling the warrockOld WarRock Weapon Textures!in WarRock Skinning - [QUOTE=makis5;6169444]well i don't know you can test it[/QUOTE]
I tested, But Still the new ones :(, Or I just did it wrong, I should unistall old weapon 3 texture and weapon 2 texture and then install old ones?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.