Posts by CrackySmoker
5 posts total, newest first.
[X26.1.0] 059's client - more fixin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - How come I don't see any of my dyes that I have currently equipped? I can see them on standard client.
Is there any checkbox that I have missed? Pretty sure that I looked all around the settings.:) Updated MOD Selector and Client with Autoaimin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Okey everything but the fullscreen is working for me now, i cant do so the fullscreen is bigger, its just the normal fullscreen in the fresh client.
How do i make the fullscreen more zoomed out?:) Updated MOD Selector and Client with Autoaimin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Its doesnt work for me, after i follow all the user friendly steps and start the "Fresh_AGC1364597953-mod" i only get the fresh rotmg client starting, without a single hack or anything.
How do i fix this?12.0.0 Non-Hexed Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can anyone upload a client with a bigger fullscreen?
That will say that you are more zoomed out and can see more of the area around you, like novaclient.Updatet Ninjin Client 11.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Yeh it would be great if you could update this to 12.0 :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.