Posts by ACLx
16 posts total, newest first.
ViKiNGHook: RaVe [V 1.5][ESP][AIMBOT][CHATSPAM][CROSSHAIR][MENU]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Barely used it, lmfao don't use boys
http://i.gyazo.com/e08dd67c11d875ee5952014c155ac7e3.pngNelson said new patch in few hours, dont update ur hacks.in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ZeKittenisaspy;9662757]i don't even know why people still code hacks for this game when:
80% of the people here are leechers/just join to get hacks then leave
most of the people here joined july 2014
almost A[Unturned] Lick Hackin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Great work, good hack :) Glad to see good hacks being dished out every update. Keep up the good work!Unturned Assembly-CSharp Hack [2.1.1]in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Boocaptain;9655615]Is there a way that I can make this work with Kunii's unturned hack? I'm not to experienced with this sort of thing but I understand that they are both .dll files, is there a way i can like put Unturned Hack [2.1.1]in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lilarron2000;9655480]Broken Bones, Inf Ammo, Inf Food, Inf Health, Inf Water, No Rads, I believe No Recoil, are currently not working for me, Working for anyone else? I chose the: "Assembly-CSharp - No God, Food,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.