Posts by ToBTnB
7 posts total, newest first.
Selling Level 30 League of Legends NA accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bumping again, email if interestedSelling Level 30 League of Legends NA accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Anyone interested email meSelling Level 30 League of Legends NA accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I just topped up RP today ($10) which would make my total account investment $244 I will update my original post. If you wanna talk further email me and we can: tobtnb@gmail.comSelling Level 30 League of Legends NA accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a level 30 on NA server with nearly 800 wins, 1350 ELO and all but about 10 champions, I also have skins for many of the champions including two legendary skins. Invested $244.60 (£151.36) (€187.1) (235 AUD)League of Legends Power Level; any level to 30in User Services - [QUOTE=shn00b;6142271]What about if we give you an account to powerlevel instead of you starting from scratch? for example:
I got an account thats level 24. I want you to plvl it to 30. That would be 6$ ?[/QUOTE]
Absolu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.