Posts by Syleta
173 posts total, newest first.
Rep - Swordhaven | Requested by a MPGH Memberin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I got Rank 10 Swordhaven from rank 1 in maybe...6 hours?
(Chunin^)
Instead of hopping rooms by using cells, I use coordinates to make myself run into different rooms and set my speed to 18.Did They DeBuff Weaponsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - If you have Battlemage on it cuts your weapon damage in half.How is the BattleMage Class?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Just wanted to point out, if you combo that 30% damage reduction rank 4 passive with the shield skill and a Health Vamp weapon (maybe add a haste potion for better healing) you should be able to decently solo some bossesArchfiend Class , Yay or Nay?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - The hardest part is getting the 30 Diamonds, once you do that there is a bot somewhere that will kill the red dragon and the other couple of bosses to get the tokens.
I use full luck on my ArchFiend, but I'm sure someHelp me improve LE BOT! Chronospan Rep.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I just got the packet for picking that item up if it helps.
%xt%zm%getMapItem%93%1276%
Showing the 5 most recent posts.