Posts by skerf
83 posts total, newest first.
[X28.0.2] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - 059 - Client DC upon entering Davies'[Tutorial] Updating 059's client to 28.0.1in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Recrement;13818327]How do you edit it in pcode? I'm completely new to this so sorry if I'm asking stupid questions[/QUOTE]
Click the line you want to change in the actionscript window, then pcode window appears o[Tutorial] Updating 059's client to 28.0.1in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - Step 1: Get FFDecompiler: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
Step 2: Open 059 28.0.0 swf in FFDec
Step 3: Make the following changes in P-code:
scripts\kabam\rotmg\messaging\impl\GameServerConnectionConcrete.as:
How to minor update 059's client?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Gravitir3.14;13817840]Nyaro, Luverdark, wrong section.
You can't, just wait.[/QUOTE]
You can... I already updated mine to 28.0.1.[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller supportin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Any idea why this happens with the map? Occurs sometimes when leaving a dungeon via the portal back to the realm.
https://i.imgur.com/ePgXMfT.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.