Posts by xRi0Tx
5 posts total, newest first.
DEMONIC'S - DAYZ CDKEYS $2.25 [AUTO-BUY] [ALWAYS AVAILABLE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=MCDAYZKEY;7491783]I Did Say it was Closed atleast 15 times in this thread.... Unfortinatly people keep buying n posting ( POSTING BUMPS THE THREAD....STOP PLEASE)
Also i assure you I have Tried..... I CANNOT EDCD-Key giveawayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - 122 Hope I win :DDEMONIC'S - DAYZ CDKEYS $2.25 [AUTO-BUY] [ALWAYS AVAILABLE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - You should really say that it is closed, I purchased one, not knowing it was closed, will I still get a key?MW3 Multiplayer Trainer 1.2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - How do the All Challenges (Fixed)) and All Accolades (Fixed) work? What do I put into the box? Cheers for this!
EDIT: No worries, didn't put anything in there and it worked :p Cheers Man!Magic Wallhack for Blackops 2 - v0.0.4in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - When i try to download I get this http://puu.sh/1yaz9 :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.