Posts by JokeDeity
11 posts total, newest first.
Chocolate v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I stayed connected for MANY games and the hacks all worked pretty incredbibly. With the except that occasionally the aimbot would force me to aim at the ground. Other than that, fantastic hacks, no lag caused by the haFun H4x v2.0 (LAG FIXED)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I get a lot of lag just running the hack. But then when I hit delete it becomes unplayable. It should be noted that none of the other hacks seem to work for me (maybe I need to hit delete to use them as well, which makPerxinjectorJavain Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Hey, I got a question. Why is it that when I run this program it runs a discreet iexplorer.exe process at the same time? That sounds really fucking fishy to me, and I don't like it one bit. I'm gonna' call shenanigansMatypatty's Pub Hack (with updater) FIXEDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - There's some awesome stuff in this hack, but it's too messy for me to use with just the numpad and random buttons right now...for instance, I don't want speedhack whenever I run. I hope you can make a menu for this, becSimple+Easy Guide to no DC on Lolz's Fly Hack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nawp, this disconnects guys.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.