Posts by Blackhandal
932 posts total, newest first.
I Wasn't Being Careful Enough On The Deep Webin General - nice creepypasta anyways /gewdObama farewell speechin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;12401794]
1. Depends how you look at it, plus progress costs money. We aren't going to get out of national debt any time soon, and it's just going to grow. The only way were going to get out of that is 1337 posterinos!in General - [QUOTE=Death;12406281]
Oh, so you assume that I don't have any friends due my internet personality? It's like me assuming you having no friends because you have an assholeish personality outside of the internet, which t1337 posterinos!in General - [QUOTE=Plat1numXd;12406184]I literally said "This is a post to thanks people." I don't want to be banned, I am thanking people that have helped me in the past when reaching a milestone. I wanted to open a new service todA thread about fame.in General - [QUOTE=James Ray;12406148]with fame you can fuck more ;o
John Hawkings can confirm ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)[/QUOTE]
wow you can fuck as much as you want there are 100000000 womans on dating sites who will let you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.