Posts by disasterdavut
73 posts total, newest first.
A NFSW Racing Teamin Need for Speed World Discussion - Hmm...I'm kinda an Elite solo racer....well...alright then.
I'd give it a go. i'm also on Apex-EU.
I'll register then. But i'm not a 24/7 guy on NFSW. I only play it when i want it. or get forced..lol
Mem67 I fullRate my aston martin>>in Need for Speed World Discussion - [QUOTE=FPS-OwNer;8622815]wondering why peaple play games on low settings... /mmz[/QUOTE]
changing graphics low/minimum to improve graphics. Some people don't have a good CPU/processor to run NFSW properly.
i've put eveMASS NFSW BANNINGin Need for Speed World Discussion - I feel bad for you guys losing your accounts. I redeemed 240+ cars because of the bug. Still haven't been banned yet.
I thank the dev being a monkey to let the bug happend, yet i hate him banning you guys for they faultBmw M3 E46 with Q-TECH spoiler O_Oin Need for Speed World Discussion - [QUOTE=FPS-OwNer;8321591]ur PC is so nice![/QUOTE]
Sarcasm at it's finest.what is best car to buy with ingame money? not boostin Need for Speed World Discussion - [QUOTE=mranonymous444;8287743]You can currently get 9 cars on your first driver with a new account. (you can buy the 9th slot with the 500 boost you get for passing level 3 on second driver)
This is how I recommend fill
Showing the 5 most recent posts.