Posts by crosscs
50 posts total, newest first.
Smurf Leveler V6 !in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Look Good !
Waiting for aprove :)free referral botin League of Legends Help - All Work ? And Howw Please !LOL register tool V1.0in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - lol ! This Is A Real website ti register But He Is Reffer Him Self With This Account ! Mean The WebSite Is The Website Who Is Reffer to him self ;)
So Smart But Not On ME :DFree League of Legends accounts!in League of Legends Marketplace - @IcountToThree
Can U PM With One ?Draven :)in League of Legends Guides - Can Anyone Make A Guide For Draven ?
I Always Play With Irelia ( my brother play with it ) So I Need Draven Guide Top + Irelia !
And If U Can Make It In A Picture Cause I'm Not Good At English To Read :/
Thank You
Showing the 5 most recent posts.