Posts by Jube
9 posts total, newest first.
Matypatty |OBrozz | _Fk127_ | Public Hack V1 | Aimbot | Remotekill | Weapon Teleport|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Using win7 64. Injecting with Faith, ill try get another injector but faith has been working perfectly for me for quite some time now.Matypatty |OBrozz | _Fk127_ | Public Hack V1 | Aimbot | Remotekill | Weapon Teleport|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - death, i did absolutely everything you said and i get the exact same messege -_-
Any other ideas?Matypatty |OBrozz | _Fk127_ | Public Hack V1 | Aimbot | Remotekill | Weapon Teleport|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im getting a messege saying:
"The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn_could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll."
I was thinking I didnt have the file but it is one ive already gFlameswor10 Menu [v4.6]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Not whinging however the hack does crash every time I attempt to open the menu ingame.Black Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=tattahwolf22;4364330]how to fly :D stupid Q but how[/quote]
Yeh I was a bit confused as well. You have to turn it on, find it in the menu then hold space.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.