Posts by EddyI
32 posts total, newest first.
CE on steAM?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - No, it doesn't work as the "steam" version of AVA is the exact same thing as the IJJI version, it even uses the REACTOR client to start AVA like you do on the IJJI version.EXP Farming result - INCREDIBLEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=LOLWTFHOLYCOW;6334491]If Typix is legit I might as well have 13 dicks[/QUOTE]
Hue. :DHow to use current Euro + EXP hacks-in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I have a CT with a room type addresses, I just need to know what the value of the room is, and I can see if I can get it to work.BUYING EPINS FROM PLAYSPAN/FANUPin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=exerath;6320696]why did u want to pay them for much money, and in which currency did u want to pay them, paypal??? i really don't understand why u do that... if u pay us with paypal u can pay directly from the webBUYING EPINS FROM PLAYSPAN/FANUPin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I'm buying epins from either PlaySpan or FanUp, well, it doesn't really matter where you get them from, as long as they are ePins and that they work. Reply here with your Skype information if you're interested in selling
Showing the 5 most recent posts.