Posts by gaminggoose
329 posts total, newest first.
How can I find customers?in Marketplace Talk - Giving out free voucher samples to a couple trusted members tends to get peoples attention. When they see someone who is established in a community reviewing it and saying it works they're more likely to make a purchase 💎Diamond's Refunding Thread💎 / FASTEST, CHEAPEST and MOST POLITE Service! 5% APPLEin User Services - Added, interested in working with you in the near future.Temp item stack exploit pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=pukemo;13710576]umm lets build aqw botting community in fb?For AE not to ffind out[/QUOTE]
If it's big enough for bot creators to find it, AE will find it as well. There's no way around it.Temp item stack exploit pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=jimmyxz99;13710468]i'd blame gaminggoose lol
nothing personal, but he leaked like 3 unnecessary exploit bots and 1 day after that it gets fixed :/[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=jimmyxz99;13710488]yeah maybe a coincidence, buGrimoire 3.8 Bounty-hunter-drone stack exploit bot [FASTEST NULGATH ITEMS]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=keysoreyezGM;13709686]Ohh I see I just learned this exploit just some time ago, makes sense.
What would happen if I exploit the times x100,000 of its required value? No bans yet?[/QUOTE]
I don't see any reason to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.