Posts by M-I-K-e
8 posts total, newest first.
rEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=armando97;9262995]Me too nothing appears.. :( any fix?[/QUOTE]
The fix is, go obtain a working copy from unreal bot.comrEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - lol can't afford a couple of dollars? fair enough, enjoy your long, long wait...rEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lamino;9261630]6 days and detected :rambo: :([/QUOTE]
Not "detected", it's patched.
detected == xigncode knows it's there.
patched == it doesn't work, because the game updated and the offsets are no longerrEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - unreal bot is no longer patched, it's working just fine - realbot however is patched.rEaL BoT (re-named) - Cracked AVA V.I.P Hack - OPK, ESP, Aimbot & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ccman32;9260437]
For which understandable fking reason should i try that with his own account? I have enough contacts to get flooded with ub accounts with valid subscriptions if i need them, there's no need in tr
Showing the 5 most recent posts.