Posts by jallan
43 posts total, newest first.
Is it worth it learning C++in C++/C Programming - C`mon man. I really want to know and I understand u ownz everybody but tell me what to learn first and what I can use C++ to.Is it worth it learning C++in C++/C Programming - Im really noob xD
I wonder, what can u make if u can C++? And what other type of programming should I learn?why close my CAE after 5 minutes ???in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - If u use a hack, take the d3d9.dll file from u system32 folder and paste it in u combar arms folder
Thx me if i helped.New Working Hack UNDECTED!!!!!!!!!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Crossfire is a game xDSEMI WORKING| CHAMS,VJ,NO SPREAD!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=ameerxd;648236]ican't DOWNLOAD IT uplaod it in somthing else please?...[/quote]
IT DOES NOT WORK!! Download a other hack.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.