Posts by AvaNoobcake
204 posts total, newest first.
5$/1k Gold Paypalin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I can sell you some when I have the time. I think I still have around 20k distributed across alt accounts.
My old selling threads:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/542-dragon-nest-selling-trading-buying/533279-s-north-america-Dragon Nest NA Gold/Trade for NX 300g/$1 300g/1kNXin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Will be selling all that's left to viet4sh0. Ty for interest. Thread closed.Dragon Nest NA Gold/Trade for NX 300g/$1 300g/1kNXin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Since I'm quitting the game due to boredom and many people interested I'll be selling what I have left at $1 per 250g. Around 50,000+ will be in stock then I won't be selling anymore gold. More info will come as I sell mDragon Nest NA Gold/Trade for NX 300g/$1 300g/1kNXin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=lvanityy;8145959]I'll take that 6k off ya. I've added you on MSN.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, it's already been sold.Dragon Nest NA Gold/Trade for NX 300g/$1 300g/1kNXin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Currently I am now only selling gold as it becomes available due to lack of time/kinda bored with the game. Have 6k right now for $20. First come first serve. Online now on msn. If I'm offline I'll be on again tomorrow n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.