Posts by proToon
21 posts total, newest first.
Guns Adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=iDream4fun;6270294]RIP AvA,
Nice redspot now we can officially leave ava![/QUOTE]
I feel like I kinda ruined everyone's day DxGuns Adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Ironic how as soon as I figured it out and posted that thread in AVA discussion the next day one gun adder left, one quit AVA, and the final one released how to do it to cash out on the credit.
Well played ;)
http://Possible way to add guns, correct me if I'm wrong.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=AvaNoobcake;6267110]People pm me saying I'm selfish for keeping it a secret, but I don't even gain from it except having the guns in my account without buying services. I don't even sell services to anyone. I woulI'm leaving - youngbuck1970in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I will be sending you a private message, I request that you read it prior to leaving.
Thank you for your service to the MPGH community.Need help with AVA gunaddingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=EddyI;6265589]By gunadding, I mean guns that have been in an event, such as the BG, Tempest, Dual Barbatos and single Barbatos, TAR Cherry, Pnade, etc...
People have been doing this for a long time, and I have the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.