Posts by rogerbacon
24 posts total, newest first.
[Code] nospread, recoil, shake and large rangein RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - I played Robocraft last year. I thought they had moved everything server side due to all of the cheats. Are you saying weapon modifications done client side are working again? Also, the DLL was obfuscated and it was a paRobocraft Hack 31.10.2014in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cat2644;9934865]Plasma is why the emergence of 269[/QUOTE]
What does that mean? What is 269?Cpu limitin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=icejohn13;9927763]if you purchase a robot at level 1 it will boost your cpu to that robot then at level 100 you will have over 1511. but as for having more than 1511 for free ... i dont think there is a way.[/QUOTRobocraft AntiHacks Updatesin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=moot_;9927842]So if you're getting kicked then it's not working.[/QUOTE]
I'm just wondering if the volley of fire that gets you kicked actually counts. It might be worth it to waste someone you really want to andAll Robocraft Packets list.in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lelGuy;9927541]
Mind Teaching me? (PM) ? When i try to get Packets i dont get any Packets. Using WPE Pro[/QUOTE]
Not much to it. I had never used WPE before. Just start robocraft, select robocraft from WPE proce
Showing the 5 most recent posts.