Posts by 1skillz
38 posts total, newest first.
Pl4$tiCbul3t recruitingin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Wrong section ):Soulutions to Ping problems.in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - lol, I live in Canada, the most ping I've ever gotten was 25 (with msn, facebook, winamp all open) and the lowest was 10 >:DSource Codes For Coders (hope that help!!)in CrossFire Discussions - Hey hey, I'm willing to help with coding >:D
After working with a couple Private servers like Maplestory, Audition, etc.
I know how to work with coding, Well.... I don't know if I'm really needed or not just saying, I thBANNHAMMER? (4ll m1n10rs r34d!)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Honestly I think it's to late as XxTylerxX said
[quote=XxTylerxX;1611016]I honestly think that there should not be a crossfire pub.You guys spam the site bitching about no hacks like we are supossed to release them and XFirein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=greathamza;1601120]lol wut???[/quote]
Totally Agreed =/
Makes no sense at all
Xtrap is so sexy for those underground hacks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.