Posts by SmartyXD
92 posts total, newest first.
Hey guys I'm back with a G23 Sound Mod Enjoy!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=EatADick;9418296]Cool sound, But I like the G23s sound already. Rename the file and make it an M92FS sound mod.[/QUOTE]
Ehhh M92FS i am not sure if it will fit well with it,It just has that sound you know ? the MHey guys I'm back with a G23 Sound Mod Enjoy!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=omfg im ur mom;9291329]This is good. Better than what I can come up with.
Kenji's back, bitches.[/QUOTE]
Ah arigato gozaimasu ^-^Hey guys I'm back with a G23 Sound Mod Enjoy!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - 223927
It's been awhile since i posted something in the Rez modding section and since i got so many good replies on my other sound mods i might as well release another one c: hope you enjoy.
Virus Total https://www.viruNeed people for my new Game made in RPG Maker.in Game Development - [QUOTE=Coldfrye;8911082]Hey I could help with the Logo maybe? I love that stuff! Ill contact you on Skype![/QUOTE]
Alright cool im working on it ATM!Need people for my new Game made in RPG Maker.in Game Development - Hey whats up im creating a game called Dark Eye Uncharted Its a Dungeon Crawler and its going to be based on killing all types of creepy weird looking monsters and it would always have to be fun i have experience in maki
Showing the 5 most recent posts.