Posts by milkmade
6 posts total, newest first.
MW3 .NET External ESP v3.4 [1.9.448 compatible]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=master131;6674040]
Did some research, that error is normally from prestige hacking or stat hacking. As for the other problem, I'm looking into it with the file you've provided. Will report back if I find anythingMW3 .NET External ESP v3.4 [1.9.448 compatible]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=master131;6671028]
I just tested it, works fine. Perhaps if you provide me a copy of your iw5mp.exe and what language your game is, I might be able to help.[/QUOTE]
English
Also, I don't know if this is normal,MW3 .NET External ESP v3.4 [1.9.448 compatible]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Slirpa;6668366]Please upload ur picture to tinypic or imgur and post it here with [/QUOTE]
http://i.imgur.com/Ivg7t.jpgAimbot for TF2??in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - The thing is, the only further technology in an aim-bot compared to just ESP would be that that Valve would have no capabilities to patch. The only reason that no aim-bots are obviously public is because no one seems to MW3 .NET External ESP v3.4 [1.9.448 compatible]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - This has worked fine for me before, but now...
118218
Showing the 5 most recent posts.