Posts by blaze88
62 posts total, newest first.
Texture Hack V1.6 by the Texture Hacking Team [All Versions]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - How do I install foliage again? I already have back up files.
Just doesnt seem fair to own someone hiding under bushes, lol.VAC2 got ninja updatedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Yeah, im not taking any chances. Ill stay low for a week or so.
Good looks war3z.The Stimulus Package on Xbox Live has arrived!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Looks like you got Storm and Crash pictures mixed up?
We all know this wont be free for PC. Saying that, Overgrown sucks. They shouldve included the most popular maps on COD4. Crossfire and Pipeline would be awesome.[RELEASE] July Hacks Still workin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is pretty much what Im running. WH, No fog, etc with texture editor. Texture editor makes a HUGE difference. I dont think many people on here use it or seem to know about it.
I think those that have working chams ([RELEASE]DRGNS Ulitimate Hackage Packagein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I dont know about you guys but chams doesnt work for me. There are other ways of hacking though that doesnt require chams. Saves so much trouble.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.