Posts by roy3805
67 posts total, newest first.
BF3 Hack By McDeliver20in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=skolzacker;9558796]McDeliver20 Can you fix these resolution thing? I hate 1024x768. lol[/QUOTE]
I use 1920x1080 no problemClass Slots Hackin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I think either me or kendoyavez was the first to do this. I was able to get 6 perks 3 attachments 2 lethals 2 taticals. I got banned over 10 times for doing this. Good luck guys lol. This video was way back in May
hGhost FPS Unlocker v3.0 *UPDATED* (3.2.625475) by sonnyblackin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - omfg thank you!! now can you update it with Fov and FPS all in one?!?!There Is way to download DLC maps on STEAM ?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - [QUOTE=theroyalfalcons;8606755]There Is way to download DLC maps on STEAM ?
new maps and extra......[/QUOTE]
Yes we have to wait..!Modifying Classesin Battlefield 3 Help - [QUOTE=bullpop;8589672]More information on what you mean could help.[/QUOTE]
im guessing he means in like mw2 you could edit your classes in ways thats not possible without a editor or something. Like you could have lik
Showing the 5 most recent posts.