Posts by lanidus
13 posts total, newest first.
Drift trainer with CTRL-down shift.in Need for Speed World Discussion - [QUOTE=-TeamDarkness-;6240002]Is this a online Warehouse?! can i have this , can i get this, only whining i hear here, be happy in what you have! before you had nothing, me also can leave & go back 100% to call of duty,Drift trainer with CTRL-down shift.in Need for Speed World Discussion - Is that possible? approach a turn down-shift pop the ebrake and glide through a turn.
Elaborate: drift feature on and off by CTRL buttonDrift Trainerin Need for Speed World Discussion - I love this, been doing TE's all morning with drift set 1 on my fwd eclipse elite, I'm not sure the difference between them I'm amusing front and back wheels?? However drift set 1 seems to be the fastest and I literallyTrainer questionsin Need for Speed World Discussion - [QUOTE=-TeamDarkness-;6230804]well then its not working, simple play normal like all others do[/QUOTE]
And I'm perfectly happy doing so =) ,I just didn't want to pass up an opportunity to kill two birds with one stoTrainer questionsin Need for Speed World Discussion - [QUOTE=-TeamDarkness-;6229413]Use 2 accounts 1 normal 1 sandboxie, so i guess you need to run 1 trainer normal , 1 trainer in sandboxie ?![/QUOTE]
I tried running the second trainer in sandboxie with both nfs' alrea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.