Posts by Crossfault
4 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Pub by helicopter12 and powerfear - F1 to F9in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - To clear things up, if you are using vista, after you extract all files to your CA folder, you MUST right-click faithinjector and run as administrator. Then, wait until you get into a game, and use your hotkeys.Combat Arms Pub by helicopter12 and powerfear - F1 to F9in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It bypasses the hack shield with no problem, and doesn't close at all, but when I get in game, the hot keys do nothing. I've tried F1-F9 version and insert menu with no results. I'm running Vista, on admin. Any help woulSeptemeber Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well, let me tell you exactly what I did.
Downloading the file.
Extracted the entire folder to the desktop.
Ran "TatniumD3D"- a messege came up saying "Tatnium Injector Press 'END' to exit without injection"
Then ISeptemeber Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yea, So this sounds great, and from what people have been saying, it is. One problem. I have no idea how to do it. Im not a tech genius, but I know my way around a computer. If anyone could tell me what to do from step o
Showing the 4 most recent posts.