Posts by Yemiez
2,560 posts total, newest first.
Healthcare is NOT a basic human rightin General - [QUOTE=Eternity;14702258]I never said that you should have that absurdly high bill. However, I don't think that it should be free.
[/QUOTE]
It's not free. In most cases, your taxes contribute to the costs.
It's sSkush v3.132 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The d iscord RPC is cool and all, but do you really need to send the d iscord username + tag to your api server whenever someone uses it..?
also, probably shouldn't keep your webhook key in the binary lol, you should'v5-Year-Old Transgender Childin General - [QUOTE=Mayion;13635035]Yemiez No wonder you are a soyboy. It's because of the girl toys they got you as a kid isn't it[/QUOTE]
wow ,Anti-Cheat's life (1 thank = 1 respect)in General - [QUOTE=Mayion;13605675]. Yemiez Swedish humor, the finest in the world[/QUOTE]
tryna mess with mePolyLoader 3.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=olokos;13498590]same issue, just as I mentioned here with proper logs
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1217137&p=13483657&viewfull=1#post13483657
Yemiez
I'd really appreciate if you could take a l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.