Posts by Sneak84
88 posts total, newest first.
-[I]fLuX Address Log 05/08/2013in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=kareem111;8076373]See Ghost On CF.exe ?!?[/QUOTE]
leeched from here (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossfire-hack-coding-programming-source-code/549560-new-way-see-ghost.html).PushToConsolein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE='-[I]fLuX;8073794']when you got send error report then is your address wrong.. in CFNA is the current address 0x4A4B64 you can find it in text string FogEnable 0[/QUOTE]
Уёбищн&-[I]fLuX Address Log 05/08/2013in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I told you in PM that with BoomDurationDamage only you can't disable smoke effect and asked to help me with that feature, but sure gods will never talk with conventional people.Потребность помощи!in CrossFire Russia Hacks - Here is (made in less then one minute, just for testing purpose):
login:cfnoobaccount
pwd:123123123CrossfireEU-Cshell Unpack 15-12-2012in CrossFire Europe Hack Source Code - Dunno if it's still needed but anyway here is what my logger said:
WeaponMgr: 0xD48844
ReloadAnimRatio: 0xC38
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio: 0xC3C
MoveSpeedPenal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.