Posts by ThatGui
4 posts total, newest first.
░▒▓█ ★ ★ ARMA 2 OA Keys for $2 √No Resell, √Safe, √Trusted, √Auto 24/7★ ★ █▓▒░in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, I can't find you on skype, and one of the two keys I bought has been globally banned by battleeye, If you add me on skype, then I'll show you a screenshotDayZ Automatic Key Shop [1.75] [AUTOBUY] [INSTANT] [CHEAP]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - My key is in use. This is also before my six hour warrenty. PM me about itMASSIVE GIVE AWAY!! - Over 50+ keys And Day Method for 50+ keys aday to be given awayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - 94 - Skype: tonesw - 2 keysDayz Spawning Service [FREE]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch for this guy. Didn't hesitate, asked for the server's IP, and my IGN, and got in, spawned me some things and got off.
P.S: toke forever <--- ([3:02:45 AM] DayzBoom: put "toke forever" lol
Showing the 4 most recent posts.