Posts by MarSniperine
8 posts total, newest first.
Project Multi Tool 1.4 Ghosts 3.6.5in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Yes. But I can't see if it is changing anything. Thanks again.
JimProject Multi Tool 1.4 Ghosts 3.6.5in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - I dunno WHAT I'm doing wrong Bro. Any advice?
JimProject Multi Tool 1.4 Ghosts 3.6.5in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Ok. So I ran it as Admin. Added some scores, kills, and such. Played a match. When should I see the changes?
JimProject Multi Tool 1.4 Ghosts 3.6.5in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - DL'd program. Started Ghosts. Went to Barracks. Ran Program. Changed a few numbers. Clicked "set" button. Played a game. Nothing changed Bro. What am I doing wrong? I did it again, then restarted Steam/Ghosts thinking itProject Multi Tool 1.4 Ghosts 3.6.5in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Does this work with version 3.6.5.4?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.