Posts by cucuYeL
1,411 posts total, newest first.
Bitcoin for PayPal - 15-20%in Currency Exchange - @ Dogmatic
I'm looking to exchange $534 USD
If you can go first let me know
I'm willing to do $100 increments.Fitbit Charge HR - $12 USD - Blaze $25 USDin User Services - Hey guys I may be slow, but I am still completing orders, please don't worry.
I did a mistake and took too many orders at once, I will request that Hova closes my thread until I finish everything.Fitbit Charge HR - $12 USD - Blaze $25 USDin User Services - [QUOTE=seneza;12348988]Confirm we're talking? PhrexianHex, thanks.[/QUOTE]
Confirmed /gewdSTEELSERIES SE Service 30% of the product price.in User Services - OP probably got 1 success and thought he could repeat it over and over :hidesmile:Ask me a questionin Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Huntersteel4;12347944]How big is your penis? no homo[/QUOTE]
Saying no homo makes you look like a bigger fag.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.