Posts by Dxt
14 posts total, newest first.
Easy Account - Working Cod4 100% Everything Unlocked LVL55 All Patchesin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Thank you it worked very well good jobPublic CoD4 Elite Botin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - This is a very sick hack lolz ..Its best bot I have every used bravo to tha coderMamo`s Hack V2.1 | Bugs Fixed | New Memory Features | kareem111 <3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Na it was egyte oh and what about long knife I cant get it to work tell how it works plzzMamo`s Hack V2.1 | Bugs Fixed | New Memory Features | kareem111 <3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - As soon as round starts I wait and try throw walls and get it It was just ounce and fly hack I cant go upMamo`s Hack V2.1 | Bugs Fixed | New Memory Features | kareem111 <3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - walk throw walls I get client error and flyhack I get around i go up a little thats it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.