Posts by drlunar
24 posts total, newest first.
Pointer Problemin C++/C Programming - Well, I found out my problem.. All the methods I posted about above seem to actually work, but my compiler was, for some odd reason, not reading my class correctly, and running my OLD structure instead.
Requesting thrPointer Problemin C++/C Programming - dwBase is the 'base' address, we then TRY to add OFF_1 to grab the address 'profile' is located at in the virtualized mem. space.
Then, to obtain the final address, I want to add a hex value atop of the address that (dwBPointer Problemin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=abuckau907;8900725]base + off_1 is a constant. :|[/QUOTE]
By constant, I mean OFF_2, which will calculate the location of 'VALID'.Pointer Problemin C++/C Programming - Example,
class Main {
Main(...) {
Profile profile* = new profile;
profile->VALID = ?;
}
public:
class Profile {
INT VALID = 0;
}
}
(BASE + OFF_1) point to 'Profile', created in user-space virtualPointer Problemin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE]I'm trying to get the address a pointer points to, then add a hex. value...[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to get the address referenced at 'BASE+OFF_1', then add 'OFF_2' to that, to calculate my final address.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.