Posts by JLSSindac
0 posts total, newest first.
C++ DLL to Visual Basicin C++/C Programming - Thanks for helping me through this problem guys... ^_^
I made it already... In C++ DLL, I simply make a function that logs the variable and its value into a txtfile..
then simply open the txtfile content in VB form Input Validation For TextBoxin Visual Basic Programming - THANK YOU SO MUCH PINGO.....!!! ^_^ ITs working.... Ive done my sample project...as a beginner in VB... KEEP IT UP!! :) :) :)Input Validation For TextBoxin Visual Basic Programming - what shoult be the code for this, the textbox allow only character ( A, B, C, D, E, F) and numbers( 0 to 9 )
sample I input this in textbox: A34BC89
then it will show a message box text "GOOD"
if thC++ DLL to Visual Basicin C++/C Programming - example i have this code in c++ DLL:
int give = 100;
question: how can i read "give" and get its value "100" using VISUAL BASIC???
please give some sample code... thanks...what is this....in WarRock Hack Source Code - what is antiAFK???
and how to code it???
Showing the 5 most recent posts.