Posts by suipid
35 posts total, newest first.
Noxen Hacks.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - im sure they will post and tell you who they are.. it was about 7 of us but im not going to call names because you guys will flood their pms.. but they will be getting the hack soon.. some of them already have itNoxen Hacks.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Last night I was hacked, and I have witnesses, some people from MPGH that went into my vent were there with me. I will not give out the hackers name, and I would hope that they don't eathier, because I don't want to ruinnoxeN hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Hyperion;376770]Gtfo. You flaming him because he's not providing you with free hacks? That's the most shittiest logic I have ever heard of. No where does it say that if a person can make hacks, he owes the whole cnoxeN hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok vent is public:
Hostname: vent3.gameservers.com
Server Port: 4278
Pass: noxennoxeN hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ill open it back up later
Showing the 5 most recent posts.