Posts by theUnknowNoun
25 posts total, newest first.
Razer Mouse Macrosin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - But i need seconds!
I dont have macro pro, i want to use macro with the Mouse programm!AVA - 500 Euro adder - Fully Automatic (Faster & Stabler) - 32/64bit [03-03-13] V3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GlowingStone;7668588]Refer to my tutorial on how to make .dll hacks undetected if you want to use this hack again in the tutorials sub-section.
I also have a tutorial on how to make .exe hacks undetected.[/QUOTE]
My 3rd Injector - Snake Injectorin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Detected, but good job!YOUSEFALIQ INJECTOR + UAV FIX UPDATE {3/1/2013}in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yousefaliq;7668986]I WILL NOT POST ANY THING NEW CUZ OF GlowingStone[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you are doing right!
Detected btw^^Razer Mouse Macrosin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hi MPGH Community,
last friday i got my new Razer Deathadder mouse.
Now i want to set macros on it.
But I don't really know, in which intervals of time i should set them?! (Para)
Thanks for help!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.