Posts by glosol
9 posts total, newest first.
{Release} SA PUBin Sudden Attack Hacks - works great pwning now!!!Learn Assembly Languagein Assembly - Yes, actually posting our Q+A session might help others asking the same questions, (and save you from answering them for the 2nd- 3rd- 1000th time)
Thanks to ZECO for picking up whagt I was laying down...
Here's anLearn Assembly Languagein Assembly - First off I really appreciate your reply. I think that most of the questions that I have are based on terminologies. So your replies to the questions are understandable to me.
you are very correct. wrong forum. maybe Learn Assembly Languagein Assembly - I can really only speak for myself on this, BUT...
I consider myself above average on many topics, be it mechanical, chemical or software related. When it comes to learning code I cant seem to get a foot in the door. SUDDEN ATTACK NA"NORTH AMERICA" VIVO HACKin Sudden Attack Hacks - Wrong dudes. Totally not patched. Works excellent, in game right now. On laptops you need to enable the 10-key by pressing the "fn" key (left of your space bar) and NumLk key (it will probably be blue writing)
From wh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.