Posts by darkflee
87 posts total, newest first.
dnTrainer v75in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kerygma;6735041]I have all net frameworks...
i also downloaded that MSVCP100.dll but still nothing happens...[/QUOTE]
what the injector u're used?
u're use wiith bypass gpk or not?
did u try to set back thednTrainer v75in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kerygma;6733593]Sir can i ask? im using windows XP... i DL that Perx Injector... heres what i did...
1st - I open Perx Injector
2nd - I put DragonNest.exe
3rd - I browse the dntrainer.dll
then what hamulti client/dual loginin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=azwansera;6729729]if u dont mind can u tell me privately? thx for the replay anyway ^^[/QUOTE]
the hint n clue can be found in previous comment.
that's the key.
the clue : used software who have similar function Updated GPKin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - if u 're used this gpk CC wil detected n force u dc.
it's because they update their secure if u bypass th gpk they will force dc.
that system's use some a source system too.
so when we avoiding that system we will be dnTrainer v75in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - man.... ~~||
did you read this thread from 1 till 4 page??
you must be more to read. dont just read the 1 n last page.
you should be read the other member who comment this thread too.
you can find much experience for rea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.