Posts by Xylogeist
24 posts total, newest first.
How on earth do you bot!?in Vindictus Tutorials - Well, I tried practically everything in the book I could think of and it finally started working. I'm not quite sure what did the trick... though I am now botting on my 32 bit Win 7 laptop, as opposed to my 6 bit Win 7 dHow on earth do you bot!?in Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=breakg;4268717]:eek: this thread must be closed, because he never search or read :mad:[/quote]
Oh spare me the usual "I know something you don't so you must not have searched hard enough" routine. I'm a PHP proBoT-ingin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - Is there a way to bot without VMWare? I just want to leave my bot on overnight on MY pc (not a virtual one), but vindictus ignores any bot input, like WTFHow on earth do you bot!?in Vindictus Tutorials - Arrg, I've tried two seperate bots for the "White Tyrant Challenge" battlequest, and both completely fail when entering the Vindictus window. I've tried using the free-mouse control layout (keyboard layout), Ive tried re[School of Nunya][Modding .hfs 101]- Lesson(The Basics)in Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=ILikePie550;4248099]I know it's possible to edit your transformation hp, def, etc.
But why would you need to? You have godmode and freeze mob commands.[/quote]
I don't have a working console... is there a way to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.