Posts by eggo
35 posts total, newest first.
Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Sold a ROTMG account with FanticSteal, trade went great 10/10Selling Account: 4 Chars, 4 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - bump still sellingSelling Account: 4 Chars, 4 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=none123none;9804918]Sad description of a decent starter account...
Does it have, any more skins except the Archer?
Awesome pet there at 70/64.... Nearly maxed Rare!!
I would say you should aim for 35-40$... GoodSelling Account: 4 Chars, 4 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump.. if nothing else can I get a price check? Appreciate it.Selling Account: 4 Chars, 4 Vaultsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - 4 Character slots, characters are all useless. Only good item in vault is 1 DBow. 4 Vaults. Orange star. Pictures should explain everything.
If you have any other questions message me on skype.
I am looking for RSGP
Showing the 5 most recent posts.