Posts by Donkader
24 posts total, newest first.
Fortnite for PCin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey Dan, I have several standard edition keys. I am not a "trusted" but am trustworthy :D. Shall I add you on skype?[27.7.X12] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Yes thats it, thank you so much! One last thing, it wont auto loot health and magic potions, I assuming there is a command for that also?[27.7.X12] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - It says you can change the zoom level, where do I do that? Thansk![X12.0] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=059;12622646]Great, DECA released a SECOND update after the first one and changed packet ids & build version, so now this one is outdated.[/QUOTE]
HA! Got'eeem![X12.0] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Looks like it is failing to connect. Any advice?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.