Posts by RequiescatInPace
10 posts total, newest first.
Mastalol's CBL Checkerin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - nice, clean, and simple. :D::NEW:: Two of the same Mech Nemexis Labsin Combat Arms Glitch Tutorials - Hmm. Very useful actually. :DQuantum D3D Last Releasein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Souza;6383806]Thats why it crash when i activate hack and crash like 2 min later? By the way How i turn it on aimbot. Aimbot no work? Chams and other works fine.[/QUOTE]
Make sure that you're actually in game (noGlycerine CA NA v2.9 | Aimbot | AntiKick | ESP | Spammer | +More |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - For those who crashed with it, did you try using Blacklight on it?Nightmare CA[NA] 2.8 | Aimbot | Esps | Telekill | Room Crash | Anti Kick | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=oppticzz;6383799]Yeahh... I just got "suspended" after loading the hacks. I didn't even play a game with the hack I just got them then boom, suspended. Interesting...[/QUOTE]
It is suspected that Nexon scans your
Showing the 5 most recent posts.