Posts by macoeszo
13 posts total, newest first.
EternalHack v1.72 - Preventing VAC banin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - Yes it might work but like May0nayZ said, if you are already flagged then it is just a matter of time to get banned....
Combat training it is then :-) Good luck May0nayZ, hope you won't get hit by the ban-wagon!EternalHack v1.72 - Preventing VAC banin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - [quote=May0nayZ;4000027]*UPDATE*
Still not banned, although I am fully aware that VAC has time-delay bans. As it stands, not banned.[/quote]
I am banned now just 1 hour ago.. probably a delayed one :(Sph4ck - Cheat detecded.in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Probably a delayed ban ?EternalHack v1.72 - Preventing VAC banin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - [quote=May0nayZ;3997578]Well, having pythonw.exe or python.exe running isn't going to make a difference so changing the name or not won't matter. VAC does not ban or flag based on a legit program like python running in tEternalHack v1.72 - Preventing VAC banin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - What I did I followed the instructions as described above by May0nayZ and just to be sure I keep on using another python version which I already had. Renamed pythonw.exe in something else to be sure they don't scan for t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.