Posts by jazzguy22

132 posts total, newest first.

S> DPS account (three 60's) Kali, Warden, Gear Master, NA Serverin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Update: I am only taking in-game-gold for the account now. NOTE: At the moment, the Warden has no gear now but everything on the account remains the same. I am only taking 10k gold minimum for the account (trying S> DPS account (three 60's) Kali, Warden, Gear Master, NA Serverin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - It never ceases to amaze me how a user (or a mod) will try to scam you... ~_~ Yes, I know a lot. Debatebly, I am uncertain if I wish to sell this account anymore. I wasn't asking for much and was willing to show that I aS> DPS account (three 60's) Kali, Warden, Gear Master, NA Serverin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=dragonnest100;9121105]oh dear that poor warden's hp[/QUOTE] lol. The gear is easily obtainable. Plus, all of armor is not +6 yet (which is why I was focusing on damage first). The eye-candy perks of the account iS> DPS account (three 60's) Kali, Warden, Gear Master, NA Serverin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump! I couldn't edit my first post. Also, would a mod please be so kind to approve these pics (of the warden weapon specifics, nx inventory etc): Updated! Warden nx tab, etc: 21470521470621470721470821470921471021471S> DPS account (three 60's) Kali, Warden, Gear Master, NA Serverin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ccc000;9113004]I'm interested. How do I contact you?[/QUOTE] jazz.guy22 <--- my skype. [QUOTE=dragonnest100;9113049]not exactly that geared but its decent. +vouch this guy is legit ;o btw what class is kali

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us