Posts by GhostRileyHUN
68 posts total, newest first.
How to disable SARD anti-cheat while playing a certain game? Is it possible?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hello community! I have a problem which is causing me headaches since days. Long story short, I own a few trainers for Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown, but I can't use them for days now ever since Season 4 got introduceLooking for H2M cheats!in Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats - Hi all! Can anyone make a working hack for H2M? I couldn't find any, probably because the release is so new. I tried MWR hacks but they don't seem to be compatible with H2M, at least they did not work for me.Kiddion's Modest External Menu v0.6.4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I don't think I sold more than 10 cars a day, just a few, everyday.Kiddion's Modest External Menu v0.6.4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Guys, I don't believe this. Before I wrote my last comment I could play GTA Online just fine, but now I checked on GTA Online and I'm permanently banned. :( Was this Murphy's Law? Was this just an unfortunate situation? Kiddion's Modest External Menu v0.6.4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Another good money option is to sell spawned, tuned cars at LS Customs or any Mod Shop, every hour. Mostly I spawn the Buffalo S with all tuning options, but the Schwarzer or Baller, Baller 2, Dubsta 2 are great, too. Ke
Showing the 5 most recent posts.