Posts by uanaka
35 posts total, newest first.
L> FAL Rapid Fire Script!in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Hey guys!
I'd really appreciate it if you could help me locate a rapid fire script that doesn't max out the FAL. I've tried the ones here, but for some reason everytime I use it, my whole game lags up. People told me,[Steam - IW5M] -InSaNe- Hax (No-Recoil, FullBright & No-Fog)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Hi there!
I know you're busy with everything else, but is there like an ETA for a no-recoil that works with numbers or buttons for a laptop!
Thanks![Steam - IW5M] -InSaNe- Hax (No-Recoil, FullBright & No-Fog)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Can you please change the key layout? I have a laptop, so I can't exactly use the number pad keysAny new Black Ops Multiplayer Servers?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Hi there!
I recently downloaded BO in hopes of playing it and getting a few games in anticipation of BO. I don't have the money so I'm looking for a multiplayer crack to play on servers with others.
I heard of AlteUpdatet RIOT Patch[No Recoil] [1.9.448 compatible]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - How do you use this? Before, I would open this and MW3, but then it says "You can type blh blah." ?O.o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.