Posts by Kyloki
6 posts total, newest first.
AMD65 ID for Gunadderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - Code is Legit and working. Have tested the gun on 2 different accounts (one trolling account got kicked from noob channels lololol). Thx for the addition.Doing GunAdd for People.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - REVIVE, you can close the thread. I'm done helping people. All they do is QQ that they want more and more and more. Tired of listening to childish brats.Doing GunAdd for People.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - This is as complete of a list as I know of.
I also removed the MG4KE from the list as you can just buy it from the shop now.
AMD65 - 1602 (PERM, Costs 53k Euro and requires Staff Sergeant Rank 1. Pre-Release Rifleman gDoing GunAdd for People.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Add me to skype mate and i'll give ya a hand. ID is KalandrickDoing GunAdd for People.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Rhenen, add me to skype, my ID is Kalandrick.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.